About The Consumer Law Office of Steve Hofer

Steve Hofer has been practicing consumer law in Indiana for more than 20 years. He is a former Indiana State Chairperson of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, a national organization of attorneys striving for fairness in the consumer marketplace. Contact me by phone at 317-662-4529 or via email at hoferlawindyATgmail.com. You can also leave a message through my website at www.hoferlawindy.com.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Have You Been Sued by LVNV on an Out-of-State Judgment

I have a case where LVNV Funding, LLC, filed to  have a Tennessee judgment issued in the name of the original creditor converted into an Indiana Judgment in the name of LVNV.  We are currently fighting this.  If you are involved in a similar case, even in totally different states, please call me. I'm not really interested in getting more clients on this. What I want to do is to find out if LVNV is filing a lot of these.

1 comment:

  1. Andy MOHR push me in a car i did not want payoff on my old car is not right payoff was 8600 they put 8948 as the payoff something is not right here and never told me that baam was the loan company

    ReplyDelete