About The Consumer Law Office of Steve Hofer

Steve Hofer has been practicing consumer law in Indiana for more than 20 years. He is a former Indiana State Chairperson of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, a national organization of attorneys striving for fairness in the consumer marketplace. Contact me by phone at 317-662-4529 or via email at hoferlawindyATgmail.com. You can also leave a message through my website at www.hoferlawindy.com.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome to CLAOS - The Consumer Law and Other Stuff Blog

Welcome to Steve's (Totally Free!) Consumer Law Blog - the semi-official blog of the Consumer Law Office of Steve Hofer. I've blogged before. From 1999 through early 2014, I was the semi-official blogger of AFSCME Local 3357, the union for UAW Legal Services attorneys. If you are a UAW member, retiree, spouse, or surviving spouse, and you are looking for an attorney now that UAW Legal Services Plans are in the process of disbanding, feel free to contact me.  Even if you aren't in Indiana, where I am.  If you are out of my area, I will try to look up a former UAW member in your area who is practicing law; or in the case of consumer cases, find one of my fellow National Association of Consumer Advocates members who can help you out.  My contact links are to the right of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment