About The Consumer Law Office of Steve Hofer

Steve Hofer has been practicing consumer law in Indiana for more than 20 years. He is a former Indiana State Chairperson of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, a national organization of attorneys striving for fairness in the consumer marketplace. Contact me by phone at 317-662-4529 or via email at hoferlawindyATgmail.com. You can also leave a message through my website at www.hoferlawindy.com.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Have you been getting harassing calls on your cellphone regarding student loans?

If you are an Indiana resident contact my office if you are receiving harassing phone calls to your cell phone regarding student loans, or even other loans.  It doesn't matter whether these calls are coming from the loan originator or a later collection company.  Call us at 317-662-4529

4 comments:

  1. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs.Irene Query. I live in Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $150,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$150,000.00 US. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Query, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.


    1. Your Full names:_______
    2. Contact address:_______
    3. Country Of Residence:______
    4. Loan Amount Required:________
    5. Duration:_____
    6. Gender:_____
    7. Occupation:________
    8. Monthly Income:_______
    9. Date Of Birth:________
    10.Telephone Number:__________

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Us: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. inheritance money

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. check slickcashloan.com today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. dubai islamic bank car finance - alfalah car loan

    ReplyDelete