About The Consumer Law Office of Steve Hofer

Steve Hofer has been practicing consumer law in Indiana for more than 20 years. He is a former Indiana State Chairperson of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, a national organization of attorneys striving for fairness in the consumer marketplace. Contact me by phone at 317-662-4529 or via email at hoferlawindyATgmail.com. You can also leave a message through my website at www.hoferlawindy.com.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Are you being hounded by National Credit Adjusters, LLC?

To be candid, I had the impression that National Credit Adjusters was an all talk no action bottom-feeder debt collector.  Recently though, I have become aware that they have filed a few lawsuits against consumers in Indiana, so I am paying attention to them more.  Now, that doesn't mean that their lawsuits are any good, but it does mean that they might follow up on the threat of a suit.  I suggest that if you live in Indiana and you are getting contacted by this company at all, that you call us at 317-662-4529.  It would probably be better to run this company off before they file a suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment