About The Consumer Law Office of Steve Hofer

Steve Hofer has been practicing consumer law in Indiana for more than 20 years. He is a former Indiana State Chairperson of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, a national organization of attorneys striving for fairness in the consumer marketplace. Contact me by phone at 317-662-4529 or via email at hoferlawindyATgmail.com. You can also leave a message through my website at www.hoferlawindy.com.

Monday, June 8, 2020

Lenovo Flex-14 screen flickeringI

Late last year my main Lenovo laptop had to go in the shop. To get me by while it was out of service I bought a smaller, lighter, cheaper computer, a Lenovo Flex-14 "2 in 1". It was under $550, and I've generally been happy with it, but it has an occasional screen flickering. The screen will momentarily go black.  In my family, we have had Dell, Samsung, Asus and Lenovo Computers knocked out over screen issues, so I googled to see if this was a big problem with the Flex 14, and googling "Flex 14" and "flickering" yields 403,000 hits. 

Based on the hassles of backing up, packaging and shipping my other Lenovo machine twice for warranty repair, right now I don't think the problem is sufficiently bad enough to send back my computer.  I'm keeping an eye on it.

I don't have an intention of filing a lawsuit against Lenovo or even taking on one as a lawyer. To assist folks that might need to file one, I found this lawsuit against Lenovo for a claimed screen defect in the Flex 5 from 2017.  Here is the link.  https://www.classaction.org/media/gisairo-v-lenovo-united-states-inc.pdf.  This isn't my case. I have nothing to do with it.  For more information, contact the lawyer on the complaint. 

(For the Apple fanboys out there. We have had a number of Macbook Pros and Macbook Airs over the years, and most of our problems with those machines have been limited to bad external power supplies and cords to the power supplies.  Well, that and a Macbook Pro 13 would cost about three times what I paid for the Lenovo Flex 14.)

3 comments:

  1. investing in oil and gas has and is still making a lot of people " very RICH". Investors in oil and gas are getting rich daily. All you need is a secured and certified strategy that will keep your invested capital safe by opting out with no withdrawer crunch. A considerable number of investors worldwide have seen gains of 75,063%, personally I have made over 600%. For example I started investing with $1,000 and I made $3,000, $3,500- $5,000 weekly. Last year at the start of the year, I increased my invested capital to $10,000 and I made approximately $105,000 before the end of year. I've never seen profit opportunities like this before in any market even when other traders complain of losses. Now for the doubters, not only is it possible, it's actually happening right now. All you need is a good and secured strategy, a good investment platform, Appetite and market conditions. Incase you are interested in venturing into investing or perhaps you are trading and has been losing, feel free to contact total company at E-mail: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com, I will
    be sure to guide and assist you.    

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact (paytondyian699@gmail.com) for a free masterclass strategy. He'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET YOUR BLANK ATM CARD Whatsapp:+1(845)381–3566

    I've been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. It was on the 20th day of May 2018. I was reading a post about places to visit in Russia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr Micheal changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Micheal via :

    Email:: blankatmcards.online@yahoo.com
    (Whatsapp:+1(845)381–3566 )




    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CARD Whatsapp:+1(845)381–3566

    I've been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. It was on the 20th day of May 2018. I was reading a post about places to visit in Russia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr Micheal changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Micheal via :(Whatsapp:+1(845)381–3566 )



    ReplyDelete