About The Consumer Law Office of Steve Hofer

Steve Hofer has been practicing consumer law in Indiana for more than 20 years. He is a former Indiana State Chairperson of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, a national organization of attorneys striving for fairness in the consumer marketplace. Contact me by phone at 317-662-4529 or via email at hoferlawindyATgmail.com. You can also leave a message through my website at www.hoferlawindy.com.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Are you getting collection calls from GAFCO - Great American Finance Company?

Are you getting collection calls from GAFCO,  the Great American Finance Company?  This company, based out of Illinois, buys finance companies from furniture companies. After fielding a complaint from a caller, I checked online and the company has numerous complaints especially about its billing process and collection communications.  I'm exploring several theories concerning possible violations, but I have to collect information to determine whether these theories will be good enough to bring as cases.  Whereever you are located, drop me a line and let me know your beef with GAFCO. If I think you are on to someting, I will link you up with a NACA attorney in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment