About The Consumer Law Office of Steve Hofer

Steve Hofer has been practicing consumer law in Indiana for more than 20 years. He is a former Indiana State Chairperson of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, a national organization of attorneys striving for fairness in the consumer marketplace. Contact me by phone at 317-662-4529 or via email at hoferlawindyATgmail.com. You can also leave a message through my website at www.hoferlawindy.com.

Friday, April 10, 2015

World Law Group - More Harm than Good?

I'm just starting my investigation into a complaint against World Law Group.  This company has a one star rating with the BBB, and a quick google search shows 803 hits on "World Law Group" at ripoffreport.com only.  To add to the confusion, there appears to be more than one unrelated company doing business under the name World Law Group.  The one that I'm talking about appears to be a d/b/a of Swift Rock Financial Inc. They don't seem to be making the same pitch to everyone they encounter.   The State of North Carolina found enough not to like abou this company to file a  72 page Complaint against the company.  The complaint is available online, here.  If you are in Indiana and have some experience with this company, even if you don't have a live legal claim, feel free to contact me through my webpage at www.hoferlawindy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment