About The Consumer Law Office of Steve Hofer

Steve Hofer has been practicing consumer law in Indiana for more than 20 years. He is a former Indiana State Chairperson of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, a national organization of attorneys striving for fairness in the consumer marketplace. Contact me by phone at 317-662-4529 or via email at hoferlawindyATgmail.com. You can also leave a message through my website at www.hoferlawindy.com.

Thursday, June 1, 2017

What's all this fuss about the KO book that Auto Auctions use?

I'm trying to understand the "KO Book" that is used to exclude dealers from participation from auto acutions.  Who provides information? To whom is it provided? What information is provided?  Is there an electronic database involved? Is personal financial information included?  Please call me at 317-662-4529 or email me at hoferlawindyATgmail.com. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment